Almost 29 - Hairloss Story

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick with it. You're displaying a marked improvement judging from those last pics.

2-3 years of Propecia and you'll have cracked it. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

eldanio

Reaction score
where do you buy your finasteride? online?

- - - Updated - - -

Stick with it. You're displaying a marked improvement judging from those last pics.

2-3 years of Propecia and you'll have cracked it. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to stick with it for a while longer and see how it goes. If anything it's not got worse in the last couple of years so thats okay.

eldanio

Reaction score
Took some better photos for comparison and have cut my hair the other day, grade 3 on top, 1 on sides. I prefer the way my hair looks slightly longer from the front but hate knowing that I have a big thin spot on the top :(. Was meant to just trim the sides but got carried away and did it all. I think 3 is the lowest I will go for the moment, grade 1 is too short (unless it becomes required).

IMG_20140926_193554.jpg
I uploaded this back in September, but thought I would use it as comparison as the hair is about the same length, around grade 3.

Flash 02.2015.jpg
This is with flash, taken today.

No Flash 02.2015.jpg
This is without flash, taken today too.

I think there is minor improvement but sceptical. As I said before, it hasn't got worse so that's okay.