Almo Success?? (pics)

almo181

Reaction score
I have been on Rogaine for jsut over 2 months now, I have a whole lot of white little hairs all over the place. My full regimen looked like this:
2x 5% kirkland minoxidil
Retin-A 0.025% At night half hour - 45 mins before minoxidil
4grams MSM daily
Was 320mg Saw Palmetto Switched To 1.25mg Proscar (3 days ago)
Nizoral 2% every 3days with Nioxin Shampoo/Conditoner for thinning Hair
Multi Vitamin with green tea

This is what it looked like before:

in the front this is damp hair pushed forward slightly

and in the back sorry the lighting is real bad in the pictures

This after 2 months and a week:
Front:

this is damp and pushed forward slightly as well

back:

This is damp as well and i know i got the spot and when its combed actually it looks better but i wanted to post how it looks wiht nothing done to it at all

I dunno if i has gotten better or not... I think it has a bit personally for two monthsish. and the whit hairs are crazy so once those turn to full potential im gonna be happy. Also my doctor said that in some stages of puberty the hair may tend to fall out more or faster then taper off slower once u pass through puberty... is this true? cause at the moment i lose like 2 hairs in the shower like hardly any and when applying minoxidil nad retin a another 3 or 4. Any input is greatly appreciated

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My honest opinion is that your hair seemed to have thickened up a bunch but your bald spot only got fixed somewhat. However, you hair is so much thicker now that its a 100% improvement and I bet the chicks will love your current hair. Keep it up. Your head looks great!

G

i agree with WoW in that your hair has definitely thickened in front.

I do recommend looking into an internal medication like Propecia because the regimen you have right now will not stop you from losing hair.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

I do recommend looking into an internal medication like Propecia because the regimen you have right now will not stop you from losing hair.

look closer jayman, he said he switched from sp to proscar 3 days ago. let the regrowth begin.

G

dietcola said:
JayMan said:

look closer jayman, he said he switched from sp to proscar 3 days ago. let the regrowth begin.

he edited that after i made my post i do believe.

G

Fine improvement for such a shor time. Keep up the good work!

almo181

Reaction score
i saw my hair wet today, cause i got a hair cut, wow it looks so much worse, lets just say i gotta stay away from the pool. Also i have a question wondering why my hair is like 25% blonde now, its brown but with whole bunch of blonde hairs, like no little ones from minoxidil but kinda like the brown hairs turned blonde? did this happen to anyone else?

TheDude

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
My honest opinion is that your hair seemed to have thickened up a bunch but your bald spot only got fixed somewhat. However, you hair is so much thicker now that its a 100% improvement and I bet the chicks will love your current hair. Keep it up. Your head looks great!

LOL, I'm sorry that just made me laugh. WoW, realize for the most part men are the extremely shallow ones, not woman, at least not most of them.

Anyway, good work so far on the regrowth. At the current moment I am going through a nice shed right now after about 2.5 weeks of Finasteride/Nizoral.

almo181

Reaction score
17, kinda young, but today i looked in the mirror and i couldnt see no sclap anywhere, as long as i stay outta the pool im set, i have lost the bald spot!!

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks good but there is no telling from those pics. It's just impossible to say other than one of them looks better than the other.

Keep it up, take more and better pics.

almo181

Reaction score
ill post pics tomorrow but rounding the 5 month markish and my hair has taken a turn for the worse and with greece and grad comming up? anyone know how to speed up shed times or anything?