Age group for dutasteride takers? (dutasteride takers only)

Age group for dutasteride takers. Are you...

• 17-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-29

• 30+

• Total voters
G

I’m keen to find out if anyone else my age is using dutasteride.

Also, what are your experiences thus far, and how far are you in to the treatment?

Cheers.

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Took it from September 04 until March 05. Had to stop taking it because my dick eventually stopped doing its thing, which was pretty damn scary.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Switched to it a month ago, just noticed a huge amount of fresh vellus (Seriously, hundreds and hundreds of new hairs).

D

WiseJoeyD

Reaction score
Nothing really; V-ification of frontal hairline still seems set in stone alongside your run of the mill general thinning, is about the same as the time I turned over from Propecia.

Taken it since.....[insert thinking]...start of February.

I suppose it hasn't been an overly long time on the stuff. I overlapped a bit with Propecia but by only a week. Haven't noticed any new hairs; truth be told so used to AVOIDING scrutinising my hair that I haven't properly checked, though I did make a note of the remaingin little pointy down bit right in the middle of the hairline (see below) and am going to see if that further whittles away or strengthens....

hotrod

Reaction score
I'm 23. Been on dutasteride for about 4 months, and things improving greatly. Was on finasteride for about 18 months before this and it helped but i was still slowly loosing it, wheras dutasteride seems to be actually reversing the process.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
21 been using it for 3 months. Got some good results, but not sure to what extent the dutasteride is responsible.