after my hair Transplant 6 months later

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi people how’s it going few questions really I got my first transplant in January this year I got a hairline restoration

basically I’m still get heavy amounts of dandruff like almost scabs on the hair transplant areas and was told to use nirzoal a few times a week would this be wise ?
Also I what hair loss shampoos would you recommend
I did try the finasteride / minoxidil route but finasteride fucked with my head I’m into weight lifting and really felt it fucked with my head and the minoxidil well I just wasn’t consistent enough so did more harm than good ! Any other routes I can go for hairloss

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dandruff could be down to the minoxidil, when you say inconsistent were you still using semi regularly or have you now stopped?

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dandruff could be down to the minoxidil, when you say inconsistent were you still using semi regularly or have you now stopped?
No mate I stopped using them months before I had my hair done as I wasn’t consistent taking the minoxidil and made my hair worse

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve tried about 20 different ones.
Right now I like Hair Restoration Laboratory Shampoo & Conditioner. It covers a lot of the boxes for ingredients.