after all

serdar

Reaction score
after all of the discussions can somebody tell me what are the diffrences between using avodart .5 mg every day and .5 mg every other day?i saw a topic which was about side effects of this daily dosages but i want to learn their diffrences when effecting on hair loss.. :roll:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
serdar said:
after all of the discussions can somebody tell me what are the diffrences between using avodart .5 mg every day and .5 mg every other day?i saw a topic which was about side effects of this daily dosages but i want to learn their diffrences when effecting on hair loss.. :roll:

Every day = No mojo
Every other day = Half mojo

serdar

Reaction score
i mean is it same 0.5mg every other day with .25mg everyday?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Avodart/Dutasteride only comes in 0.5mg liquid-filled capsules, so you can't split them and take 0.25mg per day.

I took it every other day for 15 months and there was very little gain over and above Finasteride. I've now taken Dutasteride daily for 11.5 months and am seeing more positive results.

This graph: http://www.hairsite2.com/images/dutas_analysis.jpg shows what effect different dosing frequencies have on the Dutasteride serum concentration, which, in turn, affects by how much serum DHT is reduced.

Slarti

ps. ignore the 'reduction in scalp DHT' figures seen at the end of each charted line, as their accuracy is somewhat questionable.