aer there any undetectable hair systems?

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
what aboout the photos tehy show on the websites? of hair lines?

G

looks like stopping masturbation isn't working for you if you're still losing hair. a pity.

bubka

Reaction score
not masturbating is virtually undetectable, though when i am out with friend and they see lots of hair falling out, they know i did it

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol this stnl guy is a loser on so many levels. Firstly this post should be under the correct sub-category. Secondly I have been doing lots of revision lately and thus have not been going out with friends - this guys posts have seriously made me laugh. Thank you so much stnl or whatever your name is for being such a cretin. I had a*** sex with my girlfriend a few nights ago and a single hair didn't fall on her back; how do you explain that!

bubka

Reaction score
because the masturbation fairy knows if the sex was with yourself, or with another individual, if its by yourself, you are punished supernaturally with hair loss, with another individual, no hair loss, but a*** sex is still in phase III trials

G

bubka said:
because the masturbation fairy knows if the sex was with yourself, or with another individual, if its by yourself, you are punished supernaturally with hair loss, with another individual, no hair loss, but a*** sex is still in phase III trials

I do believe that using a screwdriver in the a*** crevice is acceptable and will not result in hair loss

RON PAUL

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Screwdrivers have not been FDA approved so everyone stay away from them!