advise please, pics included

soccerguy11

Reaction score
hey guys,
within the past year (Im only 20) i diffused everywhere, i still have some on top, recently started propecia and rogaine, you can see pics on my link below.

I'm weighing all my options right now, and I'd really appreciate advise. options:

1)shave my head, i have a nice shaped head, but honestly I don't wanna do this for the rest of my life.

2)Hair piece?! I really know nothing about these, im new to this forum, can someone please explain what and how to do these? cost/where to get them/ etc. keep in mind I'll have 2 roommates next year, it might be hard to conceal everything about my life/hair. i also have an active lifestyle, what will I be limited from doing?

3) Most reasonable option is an hair transplant in year or two after seeing if these meds work at all, but in the mean time I need a solution. I could shave completely, but is a hair piece an option, would it be worth it if ill have surgery eventually anyways? AHHHHH I HATE MY LIFE

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shave your head and bear with the meds, there'll be tougher times to come but try to be strong, by the time you're 25 hair systems will have developed ten fold if you still feel you need it.