advice on regimen/concealers pls

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
I really really need to regrow a little hair badly, mostly at the hairline, temples, and midfront. I'm jumpin' on the big three as soon as my finasteride arrives in the mail. I'm not horribly worried about sheds, as my hair already looks like garbage. any regimen advice would be appreciated.

I realize it varies from person to person, but do those who jump on the big three immediately often have a more intense shed period?

my hair is buzzed to maybe a half inch on the sides and an inch on top and i'm really interested in trying a concealer. I dont need dramatic results. just something to help me appear a tiny bit thicker on top/front. the problem is I have very light brown/sandy blonde hair and i'm worried about being able to find a decent color match? anyone in the same boat?

suggestions?

harry_b

Reaction score
Patience

Dude,
1. I use Proscar 1.25 mg daily.
2. Minoxidil twice daily.
3. Folligen every other night.
4. Nizoral every other morning.
5. Patience by the railcar load. Do not stare in mirror for hrs. Stay on it no matter what.
I have been on this for 9 months, and already have a cecent head of hair. No side effects whatsoever. It is working great. I can only speak for my treatment. I am pleased.
TNX