Advice on my results

Dave03

Reaction score
I've been on Rogaine, Propecia, and Nizerol/T-Gel since last early July. I was shedding when i first started, then it leveled off around October and hair was fine, not loosing much at all. Then November through now I have been shedding a good bit, however, I can see that the small hairs are growing back again like they did before. So is this normal, will I just have to face this shed, regrowth cycle forever? Will it ever get more consistant? Thanks much. Dave

G

Dave03 said:
I've been on Rogaine, Propecia, and Nizerol/T-Gel since last early July. I was shedding when i first started, then it leveled off around October and hair was fine, not loosing much at all. Then November through now I have been shedding a good bit, however, I can see that the small hairs are growing back again like they did before. So is this normal, will I just have to face this shed, regrowth cycle forever? Will it ever get more consistant? Thanks much. Dave

Six months is still a bit early to tell. I have had good results controlling shedding with Folligen Therapy Spray.

Good luck.

Cassin

Reaction score
Dave03 said:

Your going to be fine, obviously minoxidil works for you.

Some people would kill for what is happening to your scalp.

Scaramanga

Reaction score
Dave03 - Thats a good solid regimen you have there. You will see shed / regrowth cycles periodically over the first year and after that they will even out. Looks like your making steady progress though. Watch out for itchiness / flaking, which I found to be definitely correlated to shed periods - aloe vera will solve this for ya.