added crushed/powdered b complex to minoxidil 5%

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A week ago I bought at walmart the b-150 complex that includes biotin and pantothenic acid, crushed it to powder form in freezer storage bag with hammer and added some to the minoxidil. The bad effect is that it turns the clear liquid to bright yellow but I put some on before bed and even went out to the store with a cap on but anyway, I love the regimen I'm on althought my hairloss is unfortunately to advanced to see a great head of hair. My Norwood is a good stage to experiement with topicals for frontal hairline. I have recovered alot of fuzz and have recently seen some lengthen and pigment! As far as hairlines go this is impressive results although I feel it will take years to recover scalp unfortunately. I think I'm onto something here.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I Just realized something concerning our experimenting. The fact that I never once read posts about anyone adding B complex to thier topical. B vits are bright yellow so ALL hair care products only add a speck of B to thier products. After reading up on B vits and zinc I added it to my topical and regimen in high concentration. I believe I have had some responce from my hairline vellus with the addition of b vits and zinc. Of course this could be just an illusion. In my bathroom in the mornings the sun reflects just right so as to allow me to view in very good detail the status of the colorless fuzz on my hairline and so I been keeping a close look at length and number of hairs. I had a small patch of complete baldness that no vellus hair growed in but in the last couple of days I observe some new hairs in the spot. Very encouraging