About to jump on the wagon

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
So after using finasteride since May of 2004 I have decided it is time to jump on the minoxidil wagon. My last haircut showed me the pattern my progression is taking so I have decided I need to start using minoxidil. I was really planning on waiting until I got out of college to start that and get some work done on my hairline but I want to stop this before it gets worse. I only plan on putting it on my hairline once a day at first to see what type of results I get from that and if need be 2 times a day. Any suggestions on what type to get, apparently the new foam is the way to go? Can one get results from using minoxidil just once a day?

Cassin

Reaction score
In my opinion Minoxidil should be used twice a day for regrowth and after your regrowth stops once a day is fine to maintain what you have gained.

Love the foam.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up Cassin, thanks for the input. I just picked up the foam and applied it for the first time last night, oh how easy it was. Oh I can see it working already, haha, just kidding but this stuff does smell pretty nice. I was not sure of my reaction to it but I do get a bit of a headache and a little dizzy, is that normal for the first few applications?

Oh and on to more important stuff; did you see that Alexander is in talk with the UFC for a multi-fight contract?