Ab work!

Jm0311

Reaction score
hiimnotcool said:
Thank you guys for the exercise tips! I found a really good routine online that I am going to follow. I will post a picture so maybe some of you can tell me exactly how much work/time it would take to reach a good point.

HPIM0149.jpg

Whats up devil!

hiimnotcool

Reaction score
what exactly does that mean JM?

Roki thats my picture right there so I guess I'm not sure how much fat I need to lose.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hiimnotcool said:
how long do you tink it would take to get a 6 pack for me?

Impossible to tell. Some bodybuilders take years to develop a full six, and walk around with a four-pack. Some are lucky enough to even be born with eight-packs. Those bastards. :) BTW, you could have a low body fat percentage, and still have fat unevenly distributed around your stomach. Unfortunately, there's no way to spot reduce in the area that men gain fat first, their stomachs.

Otherwise, your stomach looks pretty good. Look close with the right light and contrast, you can definitely see definition, and the areas needing most work. Again, as you can see, not too bad. Good luck.

absfh5.jpg

hiimnotcool

Reaction score
Okay, so it's been a little over a month since I last posted a pic of where I was at the starting point. I will post a picture from yesterday and I would like to know if anyone thinks the exercising has been working and if I should stick with it. I have been doing cardio 3-5 days a week, ab work 3 days a week and then other weight lifting as well 2 or 3 days a week.

HPIM0472.jpg

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys notice in muscle magazines how different abs look? My top abs show and are large size compared to other dudes with small defined uppers middle and lowers. Mine are like "blocks" rather than a "washboard". :?

Man is it tough to rid the lower ab fat....never goes away!!