A week of 2.5mg oral minoxidil (Lonitab)

Malomun

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, It's been a week of oral minoxidil I cut 10mg into 4 each Im a diffuse thinner and it is difficult to apply topical i haven't had sides for 6 days however today i did some cardio and returned home i feel light headed and faintness I want to know if this is normal or if this sides will go away :) also I have a bpm of 70-80 at age 19

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, It's been a week of oral minoxidil I cut 10mg into 4 each Im a diffuse thinner and it is difficult to apply topical i haven't had sides for 6 days however today i did some cardio and returned home i feel light headed and faintness I want to know if this is normal or if this sides will go away :) also I have a bpm of 70-80 at age 19
Of course, it is a potent lower pressure medicine ! There is a reason why it was approved topical and not oral . There is no reason, no reason at all to use it oral. IF you use it oral cause more will be convert it to minoxidil sulfate , simple add tretinoin.
Diffuse thining is an excuse, use a dropper , don't be lazy , and you can apply it on the entire scalp within 5 minutes.

Malomun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Als
Of course, it is a potent lower pressure medicine ! There is a reason why it was approved topical and not oral . There is no reason, no reason at all to use it oral. IF you use it oral cause more will be convert it to minoxidil sulfate , simple add tretinoin.
Diffuse thining is an excuse, use a dropper , don't be lazy , and you can apply it on the entire scalp within 5 minut
I see bro but I am getting shed cycles after a week I will try lower the dose to 1.25 do u think sides will go away?