A Serious Tip That You Should Try Before The Process

Northern

Reaction score
Hi guys not being online here much im an old member that succeeded with my hairloss and im still cool without shedding currently 33.

I would like to give you a serious advice that worths trying before trying something else. This knowledge took me around 10 years to realize and few to confirm.

Not all the hairloss stories are genetic. We are using pills and spending money for the juices and some sick shits like powders and dragon balls or maybe horse piss.

if your hair starts thinning the first thing you should review is your protein intake. This might sound so simple and sooo gtfo to many but believe me this was the cure for me and many more around me missing this particular easy point. All you need to do is increasing your protein intake to 2gr for per body weight in kg plus get like 20mg zinc daily while doing this and give around 2 months seeing the new hair arise.

Good luck

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys not being online here much im an old member that succeeded with my hairloss and im still cool without shedding currently 33.

I would like to give you a serious advice that worths trying before trying something else. This knowledge took me around 10 years to realize and few to confirm.

Not all the hairloss stories are genetic. We are using pills and spending money for the juices and some sick shits like powders and dragon balls or maybe horse piss.

if your hair starts thinning the first thing you should review is your protein intake. This might sound so simple and sooo gtfo to many but believe me this was the cure for me and many more around me missing this particular easy point. All you need to do is increasing your protein intake to 2gr for per body weight in kg plus get like 20mg zinc daily while doing this and give around 2 months seeing the new hair arise.

Good luck
Increasing protein by using powders or food?