A Royal dilemma - Prince William losing hair

erik

Reaction score
As most of you probably know, Prince William of England is losing hair, a bald spot is developing. I saw a photo in a Finnish newspaper (Ilta-Sanomat, rated reliable and decent paper, definitely not a scandal oriented) and also some report on the 'Net. Not a big suprise, just look his dad. But what would be intresting to know, how he handles the thing? More covering (after everybody already knows) or not? And essentially... how he will react? I mean, we common folks lose our hair and our friends start to notice one by one over the years, but now everybody knows in a moment that he's going to be bald! What will this do to his self-esteem? Or this even making things a bit easier, it's already known fact, no need to fear that "what if somebody notices"?

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually saw a photo last year, and the bald spot was visible. He is REALLY losing it, and it will devastate him like it does to all of us, but maybe more for him because he is in the public eye, but maybe less because he's rich and b****s will still want him.

The Gardener

Reaction score
He just needs to tape a hundred thousand pound sterling over that bald spot. The chicks will completely forget it is even there...

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Somebody needs to tell him to get on the big 3. ;)

G

sonicthehedgehog said:
*pic*

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common ... 01,00.html

edit...

hahaha I like the options the news gave him in the last paragraph

Yeah, what class 3 options. Thank god for these sites otherwise I'll probabaly be having to choose one of those.

I bet he dabs regaine twice a night, with some Dr Lee spironolactone cream.

He's already in the game.

He contacts Dr Lee on a daily basis, saying how sh*t his life is because of hairloss and how he "hates his dad" for giving it to him.

G

Maybe he will join this forum :woot: or already has :freaked:

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol, minoxidil works on vertex ! :D

0,1658,332517,00.jpg
try it mr.prince or just get hair transplant, ask ya daddy :p

bombscience

Reaction score
Wezz said:
lol, minoxidil works on vertex ! :D

0,1658,332517,00.jpg
try it mr.prince or just get hair transplant, ask ya daddy :p

He's not even that bald at all. I wouldn't even be able to tell if he's balding or if his hair is matted down from this picture.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't see his thinning as a huge situation yet. i mean it's thin, but he is also light haired. seems like the media fools are just hyping it up like they always do. if he gets on propecia and rogaine he will be chill.