a great comment I got today

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
I was at my Dads house for a visit and he had company over. I walked in to introduce myself..one of the men took a look at me and said to my dad "why are you bald and he has hair?".....i'm 27, and 4 years ago i was told that I LOOK like my 55 year old dad. I really DO thikn the treatments have worked.

Just wanted to share and hopefully provide something positive.

Good luck everyone!!!

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
I know, thank God for guys like Gardener around here, add a little humor.

Btw, what happened to Tynan?

Did he get lost in Stall #3 at Heathrow?

Bismarck

Reaction score
Resultsnottypical said:
I know, thank God for guys like Gardener around here, add a little humor.

Btw, what happened to Tynan?

Did he get lost in Stall #3 at Heathrow?

He's now Hotlegs. Don't know why.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think he he's had a schizophrenic relapse. Poor guy. Hopefully he will get better :D

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WithTheLidOff, congrats on that! I tell ya what, words like that are MUSIC to my ears too:) My previous barber (previous because I since have moved away from him) would always mention how much better my hair looked than my last visit:)

viperfish

Reaction score
The last couple of times I have gone to the barber she has commented on how much better my hair looks. It makes you feel good for about 1 minute, until you start stressing about your hair again when you get home.
:lol:

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish, wooo dude! Now don't start stressing about your hair or you're likely to loose more:) I know that I'm probably spelling this wrong but I'm pretty sure you'll know to what I'm referring... Que sera sera.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a haircut today, with a barber I use once in a while. I couldn't resist letting out a semi-joking "ah yes... I think I'm getting old... hair falling out and all that".

He kind of semi-laughed, inspected my hair for 2 secs and exclaimed "oh.. your hair is so thick!!!!! I don't think you could ever go bald"

I don't know why but I found this extremely ANNOYING!!!!!