Reaction score
OH yeah!Good one

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No,in fact an excellent one.

BDD

Reaction score
Great commentary in the link, although I think the "wait until women come to me" approach is kind of weak. Also, women at hospitals want to bang doctors, not the $10/hour help....otherwise I agree with everything else said.

G

I have been doing what he said for the last two years. And it works!

Maven

Reaction score
Very one sided there, although it gives some great advice if you're looking for one type of women.

There is no one single strategy which will work. Some women don't want a 'real man' - many want a bloke they can mother. Other women will want a rough, yob type. Many women DO like vain men.

It annoys me when someone comes out with what they see as "ignore all the stuff you've heard before, THIS is what women want" - not 2 women will like all the same traits.

Saying that though, if you are after the sort of woman who enjoys 'real men' then that site will do your chances a world of good.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice article. I like that guy. Thanks for the link.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't see myself ever getting to that level of acceptance. but good link

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. That Zix and Super Zix stuff sounds interesting.

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Its hard to just feel confidant though espically if like me u have had a lowself esteem for basically your entire life and now hairloss just amplifies it to a massive degree

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Solid article and true. Especially since I am meeting up with some girls I haven't seen in a while, and I feel they will notice the hair loss. I guess I really don't care so much, after reading the article.

stevieb

Reaction score
WOW...that was definitely a good f@#cking read!!!!

that article totally brightened up my day and actually shed some light into my future!!!!

i am definitely going to save this article and read it everytime i am feeling down!!!

damn good article!!!!!

daedalus

Reaction score
Great article. I definitely agree with most of it, aside from getting a hospital job to meet women.

I don't know why, but for the past couple of weeks I've had some great luck with women. I'm a pretty soft-spoken person in general, so I'm not the kind of guy to hit on women in bars very often.

A friend of mine set me up with this girl last week who is absolutely gorgeous. When I met her, I couldn't help but think 'why is she with me? she could get a much better looking guy with a full head of hair.' I got that thought out of my head, and just relaxed and acted confident. Things went very well and apparently hair is not important to her.

Just last night, I met a girl at a club and wound up going home with her. This kind of stuff rarely happens to me. But obviously it's still possible, even with my buzzed head. So my point is - just be confident, be yourself, and you can still meet women.