A good Solution?

Batzadog

Reaction score
Im new here 25 years old and Im really suffering because of my f*****g hair loss. Propecia is not working my hairline is still receding but f*** male pattern baldness im not gonna take it. So heres my solution: First Ill get a Hair transplant in the front (about 4000 grafts) than ill put a hairpiece on the bald spot in the crown. The first good thing about it is no one will ever notice that I wear a piece if someone would suggest I do, Ill just show them my front ,When I get old Ill just take the piece off . Guess with the transplant done Ill still have more hairs in my 60s than a lot of men . The second good thing about it is that I can even reach my goal with limited donor . Number three is the hairpieces that ill have to buy wont be so expensive cause I wont need all these versions with extra thin frontlines. Is this a good solution? What do you guys think?

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, what's your norwood? Have you tried anything other than propecia? Where did you get your propecia from? I think you should try to maintain/regrow your hair before thinking about getting a hair transplant. Propecia isn't the only thing out there for male pattern baldness.

Batzadog

Reaction score
Guess Im a NW3 right now i have allready tried rogaine for about 7 months didnt do anything. Im taking propecia (brand) since 12 moths . I lost some ground in the frontal area last month so i do not think that its working. So I guess there are no more options left or should I use something else?