A Difrent cause?

Kenada

Reaction score
Last year i started to notice my hair thinning I have no genetic reasons to believe this is the classic male pattern baldness. My grandfather still has a full head of hair at 80 and my father does as well at 56. I have died my hair a great number of times and was somewhat hard on it in my late teens and early 20's (i'm 22 now). I also have been noticing small acne like bumps on my scalp as well as itching. I was wondering if any one else has experienced anything like this and some possible treatment options. My other question is if i do decide to try rogain out will my other hairs become dependent on it like the new one's that grow?
Thanks
-Kenny

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
In that case you should really go see a doctor about your thinning before you start any treatment. Hairloss can have many causes beside the most common one - male pattern baldness - which is genetic.

Shawnab

Reaction score
dresden said:
In that case you should really go see a doctor about your thinning before you start any treatment. Hairloss can have many causes beside the most common one - male pattern baldness - which is genetic.

^ What he said.

Your hair could just be unhealthy from the dyeing etc.. a proper shampoo can do wonders.