A Different Way To Treat Your Hair Loss With Cocktail.

Shanaya Sharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had hair loss problem from last 3 years and tried all different short of shampoos and remedies. But it doesn't work well. Then an old friend of mine took her mother to a clinic called Aesthetica Aesthetic & Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. for her hair loss treatment, and then she went through a treatment called Intensive hair Root Therapy (IHRT). This is an effective treatment administered by a dermatologist, it targets the hair roots with the help of microinjections. Nutrient cocktails, natural plant extracts, and vitamins are delivered directly to the root of the hair. This stimulates growing hair by rejuvenating the follicle and preventing further hair loss.
And then I got very excited and went for the same treatment but mine was quite different than hers so I went through a treatment called Hair Nutri-Infusion Therapy. This is a technique that uses charged ions to deliver a nutrient cocktail through the skin. This cocktail delivers vital nutrients that go beneath the skin and help prevent hair fall and thinning. And that really helped me and surely recommend these people for any hair loss problem.

Last edited: