A different perspective and a solution - a revelation

Reaction score
I thought a bit about all of this and came to some conclusions.

First of all, every one of us thinks our problems is the most important thing in the universe and the universe revolves around us. There are 7 billion (That's 7 thousand million) people on this rock called Earth that each think exactly like that. Let's be honest, most of them are in worse situation than we are (since you have privilege of reading this), but they still think their problems are #1.

In reality, you are nothing, a person in this world is just a small dust. If you die, then the world will still spin and sun will still raise the next day. If you lose your hairline

Take a look at the real scale of universe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWpZ1gIEHhY

SOLUTION:
1) Get off all forums that aren't helping you improve looks, make money or improve your status (stop procrastination). Block these sites in the browser settings if necessary. Remember, improving LMS in the grand scale does not matter, but in your small world it can somehow be relevant to your nano-second of fame.
2) Accept that you are NOTHING and a small DUST, a molecule in the scale of the Universe and world and that pretty much nobody cares about you and your life and problems do mean ANYTHING at all. When in doubt, refer to the star comparison video and think about how many balding or non balding guys people care about now that are dead.
3) Now work to get some money and status, so you can maybe enjoy this little nano-second of fame that you are blessed with. Money will help you improve your looks (hair transplant, plastic surgery, wig) in this small cell you are living in and get a slightly better looking molecule as a partner (remember, still doesn't matter, you are both going to die in 40-50 years and not be remembered. But just do this for fun.)
4) Unless you can stop the sun from setting, start World War 3 or eliminate half of Earth's population, nobody will talk about you in the future, nobody will remember you and nobody will care no matter how good looking you are and how much hair you have. These 50-70 years you have are a microsecond or less in the time scale of Universe and it doesn't matter that your hair is falling out, that you are happy or sad, that you are a president or peasant.

This should make you free.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
What does any of that have to do with women? That's all I care about. I need a woman in my life.

that works for me i have no interest in women at the moment.

But wait i just jerked off maybe that's why :punk:

B

Beingbaldsucks

Sorry but all of those philosophies are bullshit and dosent have any connection to reality, so we all matter and gonna die in the end so that's what suppose to make me feel better about my appearance? Bullshit and again BULLSHIT

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Sorry but all of those philosophies are bullshit and dosent have any connection to reality, so we all matter and gonna die in the end so that's what suppose to make me feel better about my appearance? Bullshit and again BULLSHIT
prove they are bullshit

slipy

Reaction score
this whole concept is nothing unheard of.

while my suffering is meaningless viewing it in the context of universe, to me it's still all that i've got, the things i go through still retain their importance. to get past my concerns over going bald and all the good things that come along with it, i would have to separate myself from my own ego and im not even entirely shure what that means or how to achieve it.