A crazy, yet genius, idea.

charlieparker

Reaction score
Ok here is my plan. I am 22 with most of my hair. I have a slight diffuse thin but I don't look like I am losing my hair. I am going to shave my hair into the classic horseshoe pattern. I think everyone else should do it to. If anyone asks you about just say you think it makes you look distinguished, and you like it. I think that is a much more honorable, confident, and therefore sexy thing to do. If you use close clippers on the sides it's seriously not a bad look. Instead of counting the hairs as they fall out, slowly waiting for the day when you are forced to have the horseshoe, embrace it!! The good humor you keep about it will attract others. If you happen to beat male pattern baldness with propecia and/or minoxodil or whatever you use while you are sporting this new look, then so be it, you've won. If not, who cares?? Nothing will change. I know it will take some cojones to try this out, but seriously, i think it is genius. If you've got a good personality and a decent smile you can't go wrong. What do y'all think??

VWdude

Reaction score
charlieparker said:
Ok here is my plan. I am 22 with most of my hair. I have a slight diffuse thin but I don't look like I am losing my hair. I am going to shave my hair into the classic horseshoe pattern. I think everyone else should do it to. If anyone asks you about just say you think it makes you look distinguished, and you like it. I think that is a much more honorable, confident, and therefore sexy thing to do. If you use close clippers on the sides it's seriously not a bad look. Instead of counting the hairs as they fall out, slowly waiting for the day when you are forced to have the horseshoe, embrace it!! The good humor you keep about it will attract others. If you happen to beat male pattern baldness with propecia and/or minoxodil or whatever you use while you are sporting this new look, then so be it, you've won. If not, who cares?? Nothing will change. I know it will take some cojones to try this out, but seriously, i think it is genius. If you've got a good personality and a decent smile you can't go wrong. What do y'all think??

you my friend, are a genius... I've actually thought about it before... But its highly unlikely that I will do that. But if you do, take pics and show me... maybe if I like it, I'll do it myself....or not! LOL.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
charlieparker said:

you my friend, are a genius... I've actually thought about it before... But its highly unlikely that I will do that. But if you do, take pics and show me... maybe if I like it, I'll do it myself....or not! LOL.

If you had a dead and rotting tooth, you wouldnt smash out the rest of them, would you now?

charlieparker

Reaction score
Teeth, my friend, serve an important function. They are an integral part of the digestion process. Hair serves no function except maybe it keeps you a little bit warmer during these winter months. But that is what hats are for. Also, it would be very painful to remove all of your teeth, where as it takes 3 seconds to painlessly run a shaver over your head. Also, the 'toothless' look conjures thoughts of bad hygeine whereas the bald look is one of distinction and maturity! Your analogy is full of holes.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
You have to do this, Charlie.

I want some good photos and regular updates on how people react to your fake norwood 6.

carlitos way

Reaction score
Charlie....

On behalf of The hairloss talk members, we collectively want to give you the following message from all our hearts:

Do us all a huge favor, try not to come up with any more ideas or thoughts for the next 37 years.

Thank You

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
charlieparker said:
Teeth, my friend, serve an important function. They are an integral part of the digestion process. Hair serves no function except maybe it keeps you a little bit warmer during these winter months. But that is what hats are for. Also, it would be very painful to remove all of your teeth, where as it takes 3 seconds to painlessly run a shaver over your head. Also, the 'toothless' look conjures thoughts of bad hygeine whereas the bald look is one of distinction and maturity! Your analogy is full of holes.

Well suit yourself dude, but if you really think it'll be 'sexy' and 'not a bad look' then I think you should stop smoking crack for a while.

ChiaPet

Reaction score
CharlieParker Wrote:
:stupid:

I have one thing to say:

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!

Not going out on a Friday night because I gots to study for midterms next week, but what you've just said has made tonight all seem worth it.
:rockon:

charlieparker

Reaction score
Well doing something like this kind of goes along with my personality so I don't think it'll be too hard to pull off. Obviously if you're the type of person who takes himself very seriously this won't be a viable option. However, I think in my case it will only work to my advantage. Seriously... I can't imagine a more confident move than this. You will instantly become a topic of conversation amongst everyone. "Who's the crazy guy that shaved his head like that?" "Haha what a great sense of humor" "I want that man in my bed right now so I can have sex with him" I'm joking around a little but seriously, all you detractors, i am fo real! I'm doing it in March.

Britannia

Reaction score
Respect man! Any chance of some pics once youve done it?

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
charlieparker said:
"Who's the crazy guy that shaved his head like that?" "Haha what a great sense of humor" "I want that man in my bed right now so I can have sex with him"

I love it...lol. :lol: