A compiled list of treatments that don't work/companies that let us down.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Treatment: NOFAP
Company: Maher & Monkey Industries

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score

resu

Reaction score
It's serious expensive, that's more than $50 a month for an experimental drug that may or may not do much.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody writing off RU needs to try the stuff. It's absolutely excellent.

Lol, please don't tell me you think you have achieved result with RU. Your going to tell me next spironolactone cream is 'worth a shot'.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil. The rest, forget it. I dont believe any of it and the "evidence" pictures I see in the forums are laughably ambiguous.

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
What are your opinions on Nizoral or other Ket shampoos? I think it's a pretty staple addition to working and proven hair loss treatments, but I don't know how worthwhile it is? I read somewhere that patients in the finasteride clinical trials - or maybe from Dr. Bernstein's log of successful finasteride patients - were paired with Ket shampoos as it produces better results that way... I have been using a Ket shampoo for a year but let it run out recently and haven't bothered to get another one as I'm not 100% certain how important it is. Doesn't do me any harm, anyway.

resu

Reaction score
On the finasteride trials they the US version of T-Gel (coal tar) not any keto shampoo.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Roughly 96 percent of the mass of the human body is made up of just four elements: oxygen, CARBON, hydrogen and nitrogen, with a lot of that in the form of water. The remaining 4 percent is a sparse sampling of the periodic table of elements. In a way it's something of a minute curiosity why coal tar (shampoo)is not at least as effective as nizoral is reputed for helping hair loss. :)

-

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil. The rest, forget it. I dont believe any of it and the "evidence" pictures I see in the forums are laughably ambiguous.

Unfortunately this is what most don't understand. Everybody wants to avoid what we know works and try the stuff that a couple of dudes have had "success" on.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanna give a try to ORAL spironolactone but thinkimg as to what dosage should i take????

did you not read the posts in the thread you posted? you are dumb

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
@zzzz
First im gonna say FUCCKK YOU coz no matter how bad/retarded my question are no one has the right to say anything , you can suggest me or ignore me but no one can make fun of anyone for a simple question as i am to learn more...
As to the post you are reffering to...Which one ??

afferd

Reaction score
spironolactone does not inhibit DHT, it antagonizes your androgen receptors. So even though you have roughly the same amount of androgens floating around in your body (not practically what happens), you experience the effects of castration. Basically, your androgenic hormones are useless if they cannot bind to tissue.

xRedStaRx - this is very interesting, do you have any info where I can read more about this?

Also I haven't heard much about topical spironolactone being that bad.

Did you mean oral or topical spironolactone?