a call to all

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i was browsing the success stories, and its looking pretty weak. I know there are a ton of success stories out there. for example, ropcat, BHD, actionpack, socks, resultsnottypical, greensoap, and many others. what do you say we put some of those in the success story section for the newbies to read? it takes like two minutes, and i know those stories really helped me to read in the down times.

an example of some of the not-posted successes are in this thread:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... sc&start=0

Admin, maybe if you read some of these you could like PM them and ask them to post their results in the success story? or maybe just move their posts into the success story part of the forum, some of them on the above thread have a nice neat and concise summary of their results that could easily just be cut and pasted.

cheers.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trent, very good idea dude!

I'm hesitant though to share my success story as I'm sure there will be those who will decry me as working for the LC people. Oh well, let them believe what they like :p

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Greg1 said:
Trent, very good idea dude!

I'm hesitant though to share my success story as I'm sure there will be those who will decry me as working for the LC people. Oh well, let them believe what they like :p

I work for My Weiner, can I post a success story?? :lol: :lol:

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bump. just trying to beef up the success stories section.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
truth is...in most situations what we do for our hairloss just slows it down.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the reason for the post is i know of people on this forum that have had a lot of success, not just slowing, but stopping and regrowing, but haven't put their stories in the success stories part. that was the point.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i know, mine was in response to ix too. it just seemed like he was implying that everyone just slows hair and doesn't have regrowth, so no one would have any "success stories" to post. i know this is not true, and am trying to encourage the success people to post in this section of the forum :)

apparently its not working.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is off of the topic...ix, where did you get that clip from?! You come up with some good ones.