A bit nervious.

Lanza

Reaction score
My hair at the moment is not that bad. But i know it will get worse in the future. So I want to start a program. So started Rogaine and my hair is getting worse. I want to start finasteride but am too scared.

I just read so much about how the products wrecked hair and am just wondeing if I should let nature takes its course. At lleast I might have it for another five years and it will look ok VS the rollercoaster ride of sheds.

I'm down and confused.

G

You say it's not so bad at the moment but it will get worse. I would start with Proscar and Nizoral and nothing else and see how that goes. There will come a time when your hair will bother you so if you want to wait until then then that's fine.

It's down to you at the end of the day and you will know best. I just wish I had started in my mid 20's but the pill was not available then. But saying that my hair is really looking good at the moment.

Keep us all informed on what action you take and we will support you through it.

Good luck

Lanza

Reaction score
traxdata said:
You say it's not so bad at the moment but it will get worse. I would start with Proscar and Nizoral and nothing else and see how that goes. There will come a time when your hair will bother you so if you want to wait until then then that's fine.

It's down to you at the end of the day and you will know best. I just wish I had started in my mid 20's but the pill was not available then. But saying that my hair is really looking good at the moment.

Keep us all informed on what action you take and we will support you through it.

Good luck

Thanks. This forum has been great.