A bald James Bond

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
The rumor mill in Hollywood is rife with talk of Jason Stratham becoming the new James Bond. If it happens it could change the way the masses see baldness. It could kill the stigma attached to it. Let's hope he lands the role.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The rumor mill in Hollywood is rife with talk of Jason Stratham becoming the new James Bond. If it happens it could change the way the masses see baldness. It could kill the stigma attached to it. Let's hope he lands the role.

I don't think this would change anyone's perception of baldness. It would be awesome though.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think this would change anyone's perception of baldness. It would be awesome though.

it wouldn't change anything, Jason Stratham is one of the rare men who look really good without hair, his face is very masculine, he's already really sexy to tons of women. no woman ever looked at stratham and said he is unattractive

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Bald bond would be a good step towards bald man perception

I guess in terms of a baldie finally not being portrayed evil sure, but in terms of sexiness nope. Hairon hit it on the head no pun intended.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd concur. Reckon that it has something to do with having a killer jawline and that stellar British accent.

it wouldn't change anything, Jason Stratham is one of the rare men who look really good without hair, his face is very masculine, he's already really sexy to tons of women. no woman ever looked at stratham and said he is unattractive