9 months on the big 3... small course corrections

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm coming up on 9 months on the big 3 + MSM and Vit C.

You can look at the pics in my sig, but based on older pics of me that I can find on the web, my hair looks pretty decent.

On the left in both pics, 2000:
Mayhem082600_095.jpg

Mayhem082600_106.jpg

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been shampooing twice in the morning, but stopped that. Now I just do once, my hair looked too dry.

I am still thin in the crown, and am thinking of dropping finasteride and adding spironolactone. At a minimum I want to add spironolactone because I've read and read, and I don't see anything else listed that does anything to regrow hair.

antonio666

Reaction score
i agree your hair looks a lot batter in 2007 than in 2000,well done

if my hair looked better than it did in 2000 ,iwould have way to mmuch hair but i know that will never happen

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah my hairline definitely looks better, which surprises me. If I can just get like 30% more density in the crown area I would be stoked.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
big improvement

you have very thick hair...have you considered hair transplant? I think your a great candidate.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
yea klink,ya hair looks very good,especially in comparison to 7 years ago,plus you dont look 40 yrs old at all

:D nicely done

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd maybe someday consider FUE, but only after a few more years of messing with topicals. I sent my form to Dr. Lee, I want to try spironolactone very soon.

I'm intrigued with copper peptides, but am not clear what they actually do.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
klink said:
I'm intrigued with copper peptides, but am not clear what they actually do.

all you need to know about copper peptides is that they help to maintain a healthy scalp which ultimately and supposedly leads to better regrowth (especially if you are using minoxidil)