9 Months Generic finasteride Only (with pictures)

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
I am very happy with the results so far :)
9 months Generic finasteride
also: Nizrol Shampoo 1% 3 times a week, Niacin daily, Multi Vitamin, and Fish Oil Daily
I had difficulty lining-up the shots, so I added green reference points.
My hair was worst on the crown, which has improved the most... as seen here (Before-Left, After-Right)
crown.jpg

It has also helped on my part-line considerably... as seen here (Before-Left, After-Right)
top.jpg

These shots were taken with a flash at close range, so they make things look worse than they are. In natural light you can no longer see my scalp at all.

beaner

Reaction score
Good job. Things are definitely thickening up nicely. Have you considered throwing minoxidil into the mix? It could very well increase your results dramatically.

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Good job. Things are definitely thickening up nicely. Have you considered throwing minoxidil into the mix? It could very well increase your results dramatically.

Thanks! I'm too lazy to do anything other than pop-a-pill :oops:
...and under natural light, it no longer looks like I have any hair loss at all :)
If I can just maintain now, I'd be happy :D

JayWalker69

Reaction score
Nice work, things are looking good. I personally want to delay the minoxidil for as long as possible, too. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

G

amazing. you have a great head of hair. crazy what some of this stuff can do.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Great job! I wouldn't add minoxidil either with those kinds of results you don't need to right now. You should be happy that you are an excellent responder.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
thread like this always brings me hope. :hairy:

Wave

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, paul, did your hair get worse before it started getting better? WHen did you start noticing thickening/regrowth/maintenence?

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
Wave said:
Hey, paul, did your hair get worse before it started getting better? WHen did you start noticing thickening/regrowth/maintenence?

Luckily everything went very well for me.... definite maintainance at 1 month ... growth at 2.5 months.... no sheds ever and no sides.

okami

Reaction score
Congratulations!

Happy to see you. You give me a lot of hope. I want to start with finasterid but right now I´m thinking of the side effects...

Do u have any side effects? Btw, how old are u?

JWM

Reaction score
Congrats!!!

Can you tell us what brand of Generic finasteride you are using, how much you take, and where you get it?

Thanks!

hairless neo

Reaction score
This is Soo Far one of th best results I've seen .... :) even in propecia trials terms.... which generic finasteride is this please ... ? and where do you usually order it from ...

Thanks , wish you growing hair always

ShedMaster

Reaction score
We should have a separate section for success stories that have pictures to back them up like this thread.