9 MONTH UPDATE, I'M HAPPY

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
hi this is my almost 9month update.

i know alot of people worry about big 3 not working, but let me tell u it has save my life. some of u might think that hairloss is not such a big problem, but to me it is a big problem, sometime i think if i ever become bald i would move to another state (or another country) and start a new fresh bald life, with new people that have never see me with hair before.

i notice my hairloss about 2 years ago. it wasn't much noticeable but i was loosing to much hair and i figure a lot of people knew that i was loosing my hair but they did not say anything so i wouldn't feel bad (my barber did said it to me) and also one time, this girl that i did not see for a month, saw me and said that my hair looked much thicker, (i wasn't using anyproduct, only gel, let it dry, and brush it, it made my hair thicker --- good trick thickness effect) but from there i knew that she also has notice my hairloss. my girl friend was looking at my hairloss for so long but she did not tell me, cause she knews it was gonna make me feel bad.

I''M A DIFFUSING THINNING ALL OVER MY HEAD, WORST IN THE FRONT AND TEMPLE

now to my story, i started with minoxidil NOVEMBER 2003 added PROSCAR 1.25MG and NIZORAL 1 month after. BIG 3.

month

month 1- i shed like hell with minoxidil, which i thought i was gonna be bald in no time.
month 2- the shedding stop, added proscar and nizoral, looking pretty bad.
month 3- no progress regrowth.
month 4 - MAJOR REGROWTH i thought my problem were solve, cause i grew my hair really thick and fullest no visible hairloss (i thought i was cure)
month 5- was really happy with my hair, no more hairloss, no hair falling, only regrowth. all over. my baber even shave my forehead cause of hair grow)
month 6- i started to shed hair but i was enjoying my good hair, and not worrying about shedding cause i knew it was coming.
month 7- big shed loosing all the hair that i grew, trying to find out what i was doing wrong. the shed did not stop, and my hair getting worse every second
month 8- still shedding, but slowing down. my hair is looking pretty bad, i'll say even worse (i thought) that when i started the treatment
month 9- SHEDDING STOP no more hairloss. which is good and my hair is not looking that bad. now i should expect more regrowth.

one thing i did not take pic before and after treatment, but i went to an interview yesterday and i had send them 2 passport pic that i took around the time i started the treatment. to my surprise, the lady was looking at my picture and looking at me, the first thing she said u look different, I ASK IN WHAT WAY? she then show me the pic and said if i was on big stress CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS ALMOST BALD ON THE PICTURE, I laugh and said A BIG YEAHHHHHHH. and then i SAW MY PIC. MY HAIR LOSS WAS PRETTY BAD AT THAT TIME. and my hairline was more like a M shape. really weird looking, to my surprise My hair has growth to form straight hairline and not a M shape, and i have much better hair (even if i shed to hell which i thought i made it worst) I LOOK SO MUCH BETTER.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHEDDING LIKE I DID , WHICH I WAS TO THE POINT I WAS ABOUT TO STOP THE TREATMENT. KEEP THE TREATMENT EVEN IF U ARE SHEDDING. THAT'S MY ADVISE FROM MY EXPERIENCE
THANK U BIG 3 FOR SAVING MY LIFE. ONE YEAR UPDATE NEXT TIME I POST

Petchsky

Reaction score
Cheers for the update eduardmc. I can relate to alot of what you said. Our regimes are very simmliar, in terms of the big 3. the time scale you listed was almost identical to mine, especially in terms of shedding. I'm a little further down the path on 16 months and i can tell you that it aint over yet buddy, in my experience there is still new regrowth to be had.
May the months ahead be filled with new discoveries.

8)

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
glad to here of your success! If you any extra cash you may want to throw in a copper peptide like Crew or Tricomin, they can really add to what you already getting with the "big 3".....

G

good news eduardmc, I too started with minoxidil around Nov 03 and then Finasteride 1.25mg about a month later (+ Nizoral). Slow but good progress here, no shed as yet, I will post my 1 year update soon.

Cheers
Ty