8th world hair congress 2014 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
So do we have an insider to get the info from? This should be transmitted to a live feed.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
A few interesting presentations to take place,

* P177 (WS2) EFFECTS OF LOW-LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT) ON CELL PROLIFERATION AND INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR-1 (IGF-1) SECRETION OF DERMAL PAPILLA CELLS FROM BALDING HAIR FOLLICLES

* P182 (WS2) LONG TERM FOLLOW UP OF MICRO NEEDLING PATIENTS TREATED FOR ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA
Ak****ha Shetty

* P142 (FC2) HUMAN SCALP HAIR FOLLICLES EXPRESS PROSTAGLANDIN E AND D2 SYNTHASE ENZYMES TO SYNTHESISE DE NOVO PROSTAGLANDIN E2 AND D2
Karzan Khidhir

P140 RED GINSENG EXTRACT PROMOTES THE HAIR GROWTH IN CULTURED HUMAN HAIR FOLLICLES
Gyeong-Hun Park

P037 STUDY ON EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF 24-WEEK ORAL MINOXIDIL TREATMENT IN MALE ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA.
Saoraya Lueangarun

* P028 (SY1) PROGRESSIVE FAT DEGENERATION OF THE ARRECTOR PILI MUSCLE IN ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA
Niloufar Torkamani

P002 ALLERGY TO DUST MITES MAY CONTRIBUTE TO THE EARLY ONSET AND SEVERITY OF ALOPECIA AREATA
Shuifeng Li

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
Very interested in the 2nd and 3rd presentations. It's ridiculous that micro needling is banned here, but the current hype seems to be revolving around that.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
Very interested in the 2nd and 3rd presentations. It's ridiculous that micro needling is banned here, but the current hype seems to be revolving around that.

yep, ridiiculous, but this forum is pretty much dead anyways since it got banned

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought it could be substituted by the euphemism marshmallowrolling? Correct me if I am wrong.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought it could be substituted by the euphemism marshmallowrolling? Correct me if I am wrong.

I guess even that is not possible since the thread where it was used got locked

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling dermarolling, **** yeah! Let's all write to Elio Di Rupo and petition him to ban FredtheBelgian permanently and forever!

Justeone

Reaction score
hey 2young , how are your results holding up? still good I bet? anyways man I miss your input here... what other sites should I join ? this place is dead ... thx my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.