8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW3 is ear-level recession, he is not there yet. Wrong again old bald fart.
It is a guide of hair loss to be used roughly. Everybody's pattern is going to deviate to some extent. In using that guide, he is a nw3. Now go to your office job, and never get laid, even in your youth, pathetic one. Oh, and ugly and or fat girls don't count.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a guide of hair loss to be used roughly. Everybody's pattern is going to deviate to some extent. In using that guide, he is a nw3. Now go to your office job, and never get laid, even in your youth, pathetic one. Oh, and ugly and or fat girls don't count.
Going to insults because u have no arguments, typical internet virgin attack. Whatever u say buddy.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to insults because u have no arguments, typical internet virgin attack. Whatever u say buddy.
I thought you were insulting me first though? I almost started crying until i came up with some good jokes, just let me have my victory lap would you?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were insulting me first though? I almost started crying until i came up with some good jokes, just let me have my victory lap would you?
Ur name is old and bald lol. Don't get so easily insulted when it's clear he is not nw3, u just can't read a scale, sad. Now piss off this topic, u don't belong here.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur name is old and bald lol. Don't get so easily insulted when it's clear he is not nw3, u just can't read a scale, sad. Now piss off this topic, u don't belong here.
Awww, and here i thought we were talking about the other thread where your were insulting me too just now. Well no big deal chap, you'll get over whatever weird thing that's causing you to act like this. Or maybe you won't.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, seems nice debate here. But to conlude, I am too thick for NW3, but slighty too thin for NW2. So i will place myself on NW2.5 planet. Is that ok for both? :)

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, seems nice debate here. But to conlude, I am too thick for NW3, but slighty too thin for NW2. So i will place myself on NW2.5 planet. Is that ok for both? :)
Yeah, it doesn't really matter, great results mate.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last time I checked your topic was when you gave up and shaved it. Tbh it looked good on you, but i'm glad u somehow got a lot of hair back.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@stachu How are you getting on since restarting treatments?

Any more progress?

tbh great :p i am off and on dutasteride weekly, like i am taking 2 pills peer week, and using RU+Minoxidil once daily and sometimes i even skip or forgot to take meds, i use dermaroll maybe once per 2 weeks if am not lazy and still i am NW2.5 but a lot of velus hair on NW2 terrain.

Pretty well overall, no sides or whatever

I recommend everyone 100% dutasteride if someone wants to atleast maintain and regrow diffused area, this stuff has soo long half life lol.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh great :p i am off and on dutasteride weekly, like i am taking 2 pills peer week, and using RU+Minoxidil once daily and sometimes i even skip or forgot to take meds, i use dermaroll maybe once per 2 weeks if am not lazy and still i am NW2.5 but a lot of velus hair on NW2 terrain.

Pretty well overall, no sides or whatever

I recommend everyone 100% dutasteride if someone wants to atleast maintain and regrow diffused area, this stuff has soo long half life lol.

do u not get side effects from duta?