6bap innovate - who's on this ish???

acfava

Reaction score
just wondering, it looks pretty interesting. seems like the guys using it on hair loss help are having some success with it. just curious to what the substance is - is it a shampoo, a cream or a liquid of some sort?? also, how do you buy this stuff and what does it cost???

Redbone

Reaction score
Its an Asian product sold in China I think marketed by Lion, you have to contact a chinese distributor who will ship the stuff as I recall reading in past posts. I have not heard anything about people using this product or Fluridil recently.

If you are interested I know there are people here who can get you the right contacts.

marcus

Reaction score
you can order it from here = http://www.kurogrow.com/

tho i dont like their method of credit card payment via email....i would use paypal.
they do deliver tho, and a few people on other forums are using it, some saying they are having goodish results after a few wks!!...
im waiting for clinical results to be released first or good results from users (with before pics) after 6months at least.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
I too am just going to wait untill credible guys like Bryan have a go with some of these things before I start slapping it on my head.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
This thread has been moved to the Unproven and Experimental Treatments section where it fits more appropriately, as it is a questionable new product with insufficient data backing it at this time.

HairLossTalk.com

cinter99

Reaction score
Congratulations.............on being gullible.

Hair stops falling out on its own, even when you arent using any treatments. It happens in cycles. That's how hair works. So hair not falling out as much any more doesn't mean jack sh*t.

Come back here and post when you've got photographs to show all the hair you've actually regrown.

And by the way, "haircounts" are not "hairs you count in the shower drain". Haircounts are hairs on the head, counted by scientists, in controlled studies.

:stupid:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I believe he was referring to 6bap, not fluridil.

Stop being so grumpy.

HairLossTalk.com

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
How are people doing on 6Bap?