6 weeks progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Seem to be getting some where - using topical spironolactone which I rub in with minoxidil to help absorb - 3 times per day - derma roll once a week and 1mg propecia every day and nizoral every day

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and when I get peach fuzz I shave it with a clippers on a number zero

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 623
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 602

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I STRONGLY recommended you not dermaroll as it has proven to do nothing but damage your skin.
Good luck though with the rehimen .

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I STRONGLY recommended you not dermaroll as it has proven to do nothing but damage your skin.
Good luck though with the rehimen .

Was it proven to not work? I didn't have any luck with it but I thought that one guy around here grew most of his hair back. That 500 page thread was pretty convincing...to some.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it helps by increasing blood flow and product absorption . My skin is fine ... Indeed I use a 0.5 roller for around my eyes and all the wrinkles, dark circles and bags have gone ! The science is the damaged skin is repaired and extra collagen is produced in the damaged area .

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it helps by increasing blood flow and product absorption . My skin is fine ... Indeed I use a 0.5 roller for around my eyes and all the wrinkles, dark circles and bags have gone ! The science is the damaged skin is repaired and extra collagen is produced in the damaged area .

I'm curious about this... How exactly do you use it under your eyes? Till the point of bleeding?

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
A 0.5 roller won't draw blood it's not deep enough

- - - Updated - - -

I use a .75 roller on peach fuzz and a 1.5 on thick hair as the route is deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.