6 months Finasteride + Pics

SunOfABeach

Reaction score
Hi there,

I´ve been following this forum quietly for some months and decided to share my success story with you. Since this forum helped me a lot, I want to give you guys some hope and encouragement. Enjoy!

My regimen:

6 months of finasteride (Finpecia, Proscar) + ketoconazol shampoo

Results:

thicker, darker hair; reduced hairloss

Sides:

watery semen the first weeks

Questions & comments appreciated. : )

Take care.

[attachment=0:330n108r]6 months finasteride.pdf[/attachment:330n108r]

Attachments

• 6 months finasteride.pdf
    300.5 KB · Views: 4,242

let-it-grow

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing results and it's been only 6 months! It will get even better within another 6 months. Any low libido side effects? gyno?

SunOfABeach

Reaction score
libido is fine and it´s a bit too early for a possible gyno. ; )

oh and i forgot to mention:

i started using minoxidil after the last pictures were taken. it´s been 2 months now and i can see tiny hairs sprouting at my temples. i hope they become bigger and more pigmented during the next months.

excitement!!!

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
youre using finpecia and proscar? where are you getting those from?

JWM

Reaction score
Great results! Yes, please elaborate on what type of finasteride you feel has helped the most and what percentage of Nizoral Shampoo you are currently using.

How about minoxidil? Are you using the liquid or foam?

SunOfABeach

Reaction score
@ blink:
i started off with finpecia (ordered at generics24.com) and switched to proscar (elitenet pharmacy)

@ JWM:
i have no idea what type of finasteride has helped the most, they both worked well. i´ve seen great improvements with finpecia and continue to see them with proscar. proscar is cheaper, that´s why i switched.

currently i´m using the hexal "ket" shampoo, which contains 2% ketoconazole. hexal is a german brand. i use it 3 times a week.

about minoxidil: i use the foam at morning (for aesthetic reasons) and kirkland 5% at night (financial reasons).

JWM

Reaction score
Just checked out elitenet. Proscar is expensive! Are you using the generic Fincar?

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats, hair looks much thicker/healthier over all. You've still got pretty receded temples but I bet you can cover them much better now.

I've got receded temples too but no one can notice when I grow my hair out. The propecia has not really helped me gain any ground on the temples, unfortunately, but I'm happy with maintenance.

Glad this forum helped, there are tons of who guys who just write off propecia without doing any research.

Cheers!

bokiii

Reaction score
congrats at your results!.
did you experience any shedding whilst on finasteride/nizoral?

SunOfABeach

Reaction score
@ JWM:
well, proscar is still cheaper than all the generic 1mg versions. but you are right, i should really go on fincar, it´s waaay cheaper. to be honest, i can´t remember why i chose proscar over fincar.

@ treeshrew:
those temples have only receded about 1 cm (sorry, i only know the metric sytem). i was born with an EXTREMELY high hairline that has been haunting me all my life. but i´m pretty confident to win that 1 cm back with minoxidil. maybe you should try the same.
I used to have long hair aswell and nobody really noticed anything. now that i have decent growth, i´m planning to grow them out again to cover my temples.

@ bokiii
i shaved off my hair after i took the baseline pictures so i can´t tell whether i shedded during the first months. the situation just wasn´t bearable anymore. taking those pictures really opened my eyes, lol.
regarding the following months, i had no major shed but a rather continuous hairloss rate of about 100+ hairs per day (mostly weak and thin hair). it doesn´t really bother me because i need to get rid of the crappy old hair anyway.

cheers!

SunOfABeach

Reaction score
I cut it in 5ths. Like this:

1249549457.jpg

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

You used Finpecia & Proscar the same time?
Is that necessary?