6 Months Before And After finasteride - What Happened

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to thank the forum for all the information I got from the posters here. That being said I don't think the big three is working. I don't know what went wrong here, it took me 33 years to get to the picture on the left, when I started finasteride. Then look at the rapid thinning, after just 6 months on finasteride.
display jan1.jpg display Jul1.jpg

It's pretty devastating when finasteride is not slowing this down, but after reading other's experiences on these forums I'm really not surprised.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look much different to me which would mean you're maintaining. Or am I missing something? I know the mind plays tricks when looking at your own hair. Anyway, you probably need to give it a year on all three to see if they're working for you. Also, many people derma-roll.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to thank the forum for all the information I got from the posters here. That being said I don't think the big three is working. I don't know what went wrong here, it took me 33 years to get to the picture on the left, when I started finasteride. Then look at the rapid thinning, after just 6 months on finasteride.
View attachment 92261 View attachment 92262

It's pretty devastating when finasteride is not slowing this down, but after reading other's experiences on these forums I'm really not surprised.

It’s not working because you’re not balding you f*****g moron. You’re all a bunch of idiots taking harmful drugs for a hairline that is simply maturing. Half the idiots here aren’t balding. Go check the hair transplant section, see some nice nw4-6 Germans under 30. That’s balding.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not working because you’re not balding you f*****g moron. You’re all a bunch of idiots taking harmful drugs for a hairline that is simply maturing. Half the idiots here aren’t balding. Go check the hair transplant section, see some nice nw4-6 Germans under 30. That’s balding.

I don't know, that seeing the scalp through the hairline like this is very recent thing and is very obviously balding. I want to stop it before I get to NW4-6 so I DON'T end up on the transplant forum. It just seems (to me anyway) that it is thinner after 6 months on finasteride.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same to me, unless you have issues with side effects i would stay on it for a year and then assess.