5 Months Post Hair Transplant Pictures

shookwun

Reaction score
five months is way to early. You will get a better idea around 9-10 on how well it will look.

Five months I was disappointing myself. You need to be realistic, and accept the fact that you will inevitably need another huge procedure to give you the density you semi-desire.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
You look great for 5 months. You will see, you are really moving into the very best phase now. From month to month you will see huge progress from now until about 1 year. Congrats!

worrywart

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback. I hope it gets better because some spots are still so painfully thin....my left side is thicker than the right, and I'm not expecting amazing density, just coverage. I know I'll probably have to get a second procedure in the future, I just want enough with this procedure where it doesn't look like I'm balding. A girl who had never seen my head before my procedure asked me if I was losing my hair the other day, and that sh*t still stings. No matter how many times you hear it. It's hard for me to see how the transplant can get better because there are no more pimples and I think all the hair has emerged. Is it possible there is still some coming?

shookwun

Reaction score
well yeah you were bald before and now went to jahving the appearance of thin hair

R

ravsharan

I believe hair transplant is nothing to worry about. it is based on natural process of taking you hair out from back of the head which is the healthy hair. I have seen so many cases with great results and people are happy about having it.