5 Months Finasteride Results; Great Progress!

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whatever product you use regarding hairloss, you must be willing to wait a minimum of 4 months (120 days) before you are likely to see any results.
But i didn’t any anything and my hairloss mabe is more than before. Is it natural after just40 days?
And did you have any side effects?

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using minoxidil for 3 yeara
But it lost effects
Now i started finastride for 51 days but i didn’t see anything.
How much it took time that finastride start effects for you?
And between minoxidil and finastride which is more powerfull!??

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using minoxidil for 3 yeara
But it lost effects
Now i started finastride for 51 days but i didn’t see anything.
How much it took time that finastride start effects for you?
And between minoxidil and finastride which is more powerfull!??

Finasteride isn't working very good, because DHT ate all of your hair already...minoxidil is NOT strong enough to fight DHT for a long time.
DHT was eating your hair for 3 years while you were on Minoxidil.

you have to use both minoxidil & finastride at the same time for best results. Keep using BOTH.
Hopefully you can recover

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride isn't working very good, because DHT ate all of your hair already...minoxidil is NOT strong enough to fight DHT for a long time.
DHT was eating your hair for 3 years while you were on Minoxidil.

you have to use both minoxidil & finastride at the same time for best results. Keep using BOTH.
Hopefully you can recover
Thanks alot
I didn’t heard this before
But a question?
How much it take time that finastride start effects for me, that dht ate my hairs?
And i still have good hairs (altough i lost half of them because i was full of hairs)but i want to save them.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks alot
I didn’t heard this before
But a question?
How much it take time that finastride start effects for me, that dht ate my hairs?
And i still have good hairs (altough i lost half of them because i was full of hairs)but i want to save them.
It can take maybe 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year for Finasteride to help your hair.
But dont use Finasteride alone. Keep using Minoxidil too.

Finasteride will stop DHT from eating your hair. and Minoxidil will help your hair grow

Shay5670

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can take maybe 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year for Finasteride to help your hair.
But dont use Finasteride alone. Keep using Minoxidil too.

Finasteride will stop DHT from eating your hair. and Minoxidil will help your hair grow
Hi sorry to bother you, is there a limit how long I can use both together I see conflicting stuff, will they both stop working?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi sorry to bother you, is there a limit how long I can use both together I see conflicting stuff, will they both stop working?

Everybody is different. Our body will react differently to medication like Minoxidil or Finasteride.

Some people can use both for the rest of their life, and the hair regrow is good!

Some people get hair regrowth for 5 years, 10 years or maybe 20 years, then the hair falls out again.

Im sorry, but there is no way to tell how long Minoxidil & Finasteride will work for you.