5% Kirkland minoxidil for Rogaine Foam.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Ben said:
You wont get better results since its still 5% minoxidil.

What would be the best product that will give you a better result with a low risk in bad side effects?

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Ben said:
andersonlynch wrote:
What would be the best product that will give you a better result with a low risk in bad side effects?

Minoxidil has low side effects which is why it is sold over the counter. Finasteride has a low risk of side effects at 2% so if your looking at a drug better than those two but specifically finasteride with next to zero risk of side effects theres nothing out there proven. Fact is all mediciations have a chance of side effects.

If that so.. I think I will try to use it.. where can I order?

Phantom

Reaction score
so just 2% of the people useing it gets side-effects? and the 98% rest goes trough without noticing anything?

I thought everyone got side-effects but some got worse than others.
and whats the most common of them?

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Phantom said:
so just 2% of the people useing it gets side-effects? and the 98% rest goes trough without noticing anything?

I thought everyone got side-effects but some got worse than others.
and whats the most common of them?

From what I have read yesterday the side effect of Finasteride is not good for men or for women because it affect the sex drive on any individual. On the other side Minoxidil side effect are mostly itching and dandruff... I will be the one to choose I will rather choose Minoxidil even if it has a 5% side effect the risk is not too dangerous unlike in Finasteride.. Correct me if I am wrong.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
I already purchased minoxidil from ebay.. just waiting for it to arrive... can't wait for it... :woot:

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
andersonlynch said:
I already purchased minoxidil from ebay.. just waiting for it to arrive... can't wait for it... :woot:

Hope it'll help you.

Just be patient.
Took at least a few months to a year to see result.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
frontal said:
andersonlynch said:

Hope it'll help you.

Just be patient.

To a year??? that long?? wow.. better from doing nothing and wait to fall all my hair.. thank you....

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
frontal said:
andersonlynch said:

Hope it'll help you.

Just be patient.

Hope so... :) and I'm also hoping to have a good result ASAP... I really missed my long hair...

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Ben said:
Whether we like it or not growing hair takes time.

Yes whether or not it takes time... and i know i need to calm down and wait for it..