4months on minoxidil

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
after about 4months, i found my hair is very noticeable getting worst. :( should i drop it?

thanks..

Aplunk1

Reaction score
No,
some people are slower responders than others. Give it another 2+ months before you make any decisions.

It took me 4 months to see anything from minoxidil, now heading into my sixth month, I've got much more dense hair. I can't wait to see the regrowth at another 6 months of the twice daily application of 5%.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
for the few months, my hairloss have progress from coverable to very noticeable. :cry:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Minoxidil induces sheds. You may have incurred a bad shed. It comes back, my friend. Honestly, give your treatment 6-12 months before judging.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Minoxidil induces sheds. You may have incurred a bad shed. It comes back, my friend. Honestly, give your treatment 6-12 months before judging.

thanks.. guess i hold on for a few more months and see how is it.

anyway, have another question but don't want to start a new thread for it. how to you guy take pic of your hair? i know using flash light is not too accurate. but when i take with only light in my room, i appeared to have a full head of hair!!! haha.. from naked eyes everyone can easily see i am thinning.. any advice?

also, now i am in the stage of letting my friends know i am having hairloss. i tell rather tell them than they find out one day and those "OMG, you are balding" line from them especially from people i have not met for sometime. guess, i taking a step to live with it. it painful, but taking it one step at a time.