-

Ende

Reaction score
I've responded to your PM. By the way, peyronie's disease, you got that from use of propecia?

Edit:
Seems like the original post is deleted. This is not my thread.

messedup

Reaction score
Re: Is my propecia penis forever?

My penis has gotten smaller too. Narrowed and shriveled. From all indications, if it hasn't gone back to normal after a couple months of stopping finasteride, it's probably not going to go back to normal. I don't think I've read of a single person who had this and actually recovered their former penis size, though I'd love to be corrected.

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score

messedup said:
My penis has gotten smaller too. Narrowed and shriveled. From all indications, if it hasn't gone back to normal after a couple months of stopping finasteride, it's probably not going to go back to normal. I don't think I've read of a single person who had this and actually recovered their former penis size, though I'd love to be corrected.

So why don't transsexual men (men that take female hormones) report shrinking penisis?

Ende

Reaction score

I don't know anything about shrinking, but my tissue got softer. A couple of weeks with andractim treatment fixed that. Just a few drops, applied twice a day, directly to the penis. It grew slightly too, both width and length. If you consider it, keep it mind that this is NOT approved use of the steroid. It's like using rogaine on your hairline. It works, but it's not studied and approved.