4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah not a lot though, likely it is the minoxidil
Hi. Im on RU and oral minoxidill +topical. Also shedding more than usuall. But I think its the minoxidill because I was on RU first for 2 weeks without shedding. Then added in oral minoxidil and started shedding. I had that chest tightness on RU when I used it years ago. But this time I got zero sides even tried derma stamp 1.5mm and used 150mg ru still had no sides. im the guy that recommended you RU.

Bw0434

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Im on RU and oral minoxidill. Also shedding more than usuall. But I think its the minoxidill because I was on RU first for 2 weeks without shedding. Then added in oral minoxidil and started shedding. I had that chest tightness on RU when I used it years ago. But this time I got zero sides even tried derma stamp 1.5mm and used 150mg ru still had no sides. im the guy that recommended you RU.
Thanks man was thinking of topical finasteride too. If I had no luck with oral would it be the same with topical you think ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man was thinking of topical finasteride too. If I had no luck with oral would it be the same with topical you think ?
Ye it would. I tried that and it didnt work. I even combined dutasteride oral and topical and NADA. But u can always try.