Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 996

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought LLLT was a scam! What exactly do you mean by improved hair quality on laser comb? Explain it please.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought LLLT was a scam! What exactly do you mean by improved hair quality on laser comb? Explain it please.

I mean that minoxidil is growing my hair back and Lasercomb is helping improve the quality of the hair. LLLT makes my existing hair thicker (obviously with help from min)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you maintain? From what I've read lazer comb is basically overpriced and useless. However something like a theradome or anything with over 60 diodes at 650nm wavelength and 5mw of output should do well. If I was you i'd move to it.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you maintain? From what I've read lazer comb is basically overpriced and useless. However something like a theradome or anything with over 60 diodes at 650nm wavelength and 5mw of output should do well. If I was you i'd move to it.

14 months into my treatment and I'm still way over my baseline

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
14 months into my treatment and I'm still way over my baseline

I'm on a similar regime but also finasteride 0.25mg and a much better 128 diode laser cap. Pray that I can get similar gains bro.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello @Pavi , you can update the evolution.

Regards, I hope you are well.

Hello! I am now going on 4 years of treating my hair loss. I use minoxidil twice a days still and I still use LLLT and 2% keto. After 4 years I can say my hair is doing okay! Doing okay is a positive thing. If you just meet me now you wouldn’t know I’m balding; however, old friends of mine would probably say my hair has gotten a little thinner since my youthful days. Overall.... I am happy with my hair situation as I am probably still a NW2 - NW2.5.