3500 grafts with Dr. Rahal 5 months post op with pictures!

gattaca

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i wanted to share my story with anyone feeling dicouraged with the fight against hair loss.

Iv been suffering hair loss for almost 10 years or so.. with side affects from finasteride and minixodil, (real and percieved) i decided to get surgery to atleast have a fighting chance.

late 2010 i had surgery with Dr. Rahal . I choose him because his hairlines are amazing.. iv seen a lot of hair transplant pictures over the years and a lot of them at best really looked like great comb overs..

i figured if i ever get a hair transplant my hair better be stylable like brad pitt from the movie fight club.. during my research the before and afters on dr. rahals website convinced me.. and being from southern california i knew i had to live with this decision for the rest of my life. so i made the best choice i thought and had surgery. 3500 grafts approx. Later this month im hoping to put a small video on youtube.

Day of surgery

5 month post op

5 months post op right out of shower

9 months

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is the picture of the drawing lines a bit off or is the right side, your left a bit off compared to the other side?

gattaca

Reaction score
Jojje said:
is the picture of the drawing lines a bit off or is the right side, your left a bit off compared to the other side?
Hey joe!

Yeah, its a bit off, the left side goes up a llittle more, while the right side is almost stright across.. if that makes sense? i should have the video this month so hopefully that will show a bit more. but either way i couldnt be happier.. and remember im only 5 months post up!! The real growth from what i understand comes around the 8th mark where the hair thickens as well.

gattaca

Reaction score
becausei got side affects on propecia and minoxidil. BUT im going to be startin gback on minoxidel.. i have to protect my non transplanted hairs.

gattaca

Reaction score
finfighter said:
gattaca said:
becausei got side affects on propecia and minoxidil. BUT im going to be startin gback on minoxidel.. i have to protect my non transplanted hairs.

You better get on another antiandrogen ASAP, minoxidil is not going to cut it! There are other options that don't ruin your hormones, like Topical androgen blockers, read about RU58841 and CB-03-01 in the link in my signature, and let me know if you have any questions....

I believe your right, could you help me get on ru58841?