<34-losing Hair-pictures Included-please Evaluate-thanks!

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope all is well. I'm 34 and ready to start to fight back. These pictures are pre and post haircut.
-I'm about to purchase Regenepure for $28 on amazon, BUT Nizoral is 14. Should i just go with Nizoral? Money is an issue for me, but if you think it's worth it to buy Regenepure then i'll buy that.

- I purchased Minoxidil LIQUID in the summer, but just have been scared to start. Just scared to start shedding, at least that's my understanding it will do for sometime at first.

- I keep debating about Finasteride. As most are, i'm terrified of the side effects. I might just stick with minoxidil for now-see how that goes-then give finasteride a try. We shall see.

For anybody that uses Toppik, what color would you suggest- Dark Brown-Medium Brown-Light Brown

Okay guys, thanks for any suggestions/encouragement you give me. Very much appreciated! Bye for now.

1 more thing, what norwood do you think i am?

Attachments

• Pre4.JPG
    Pre4.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Pre3.JPG
    Pre3.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Pre1.JPG
    Pre1.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Post12.JPG
    Post12.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Post11.JPG
    Post11.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Post10.JPG
    Post10.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 148
  • post9.JPG
    post9.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Post7.JPG
    Post7.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Post1.JPG
    Post1.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Post2.JPG
    Post2.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Post3 (1).JPG
    Post3 (1).JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Post4.JPG
    Post4.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Post5.JPG
    Post5.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 111
  • Post6.JPG
    Post6.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 118

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that bad. I'm not very good at judging norwoods. You have slow hair loss so I think you have a very good shot at stopping it or even reversing it. I use nizoral and it doesn't bother me. I've never used regenpure and I don't even know why it's supposed to be better than nizoral. I've been on finasteride for over 2 months and no noticeable sides yet. Of course I may have sides down the road or the sides are just not big enough to be noticed. I'm on my third month and I have noticed my hair thickening. I'm on nizoral, .25mg finasteride, minoxidil, and microneedling.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I suggest you get over your fear on finasteride, it legitimately is the best decision I made for my hair loss. If you get major sides, you stop. It's not a huge deal taking it, the science is on your side.

As for Toppik, try dark brown. Medium brown is way too light.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that bad. I'm not very good at judging norwoods. You have slow hair loss so I think you have a very good shot at stopping it or even reversing it. I use nizoral and it doesn't bother me. I've never used regenpure and I don't even know why it's supposed to be better than nizoral. I've been on finasteride for over 2 months and no noticeable sides yet. Of course I may have sides down the road or the sides are just not big enough to be noticed. I'm on my third month and I have noticed my hair thickening. I'm on nizoral, .25mg finasteride, minoxidil, and microneedling.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Yea, i think i'll go with nizoral. I forgot to mention microneedling. Just heard aboutit a few days ago. Where can i find a detailed explanation on how to use it? Unless you can explain it to me. Like there's different needle sizes? when to use it, etc.. Thanks bud!

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you get over your fear on finasteride, it legitimately is the best decision I made for my hair loss. If you get major sides, you stop. It's not a huge deal taking it, the science is on your side.

As for Toppik, try dark brown. Medium brown is way too light.

Thanks fr taking the time to reply brother. Yea, i'll try that color.. Yea, i'm definitely leaning towards taking it. :)

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-faqs-procedures-studies-and-such.119653/
This is by far the best thread on microneedling. I bit the bullet and bought the expensive derminator 2. Avoid the dermaroller. It kills and might cause excess irritation. Go with a dermastamp or dermapen if you're on a budget. You can find one for like 15 or 20 bucks. Makes sure needles are titanium. I'm not an expert to say the least, but if you have any questions i'll try to help.

Thanks Frank.... <new yorker here-not afraid of these crazy people that live-but afraid of losing my hair,lol

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use Nizoral daily? At least it states that in "my regimen . I thought it once every 3 days? Hmm..

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Frank.... <new yorker here-not afraid of these crazy people that live-but afraid of losing my hair,lol
Boston here. Yeah. I'm afraid of losing it too. I'm 38 and people laugh at me for worrying about my hair since the loss is not obvious.

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use Nizoral daily? At least it states that in "my regimen . I thought it once every 3 days? Hmm..
I'm cutting it down. However, it never irritated my scalp or fried my hair so I figured what's the harm.

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate seeing people come in here-particulary the younger crowd, who have all there damn hair and asking how their hair is. Have obvious hairloss/thinning before you post ya know?..
I didn't even bother with posting my pics. I just know that I lost hair density. It's only obvious to me and an ex I used to have. This can happen when you have very thick hair and very slow hair loss. It took me by surprise when I suddenly could see my hair wasn't quite as thick.