3350 grafts FUE transplant in Turkey at Armamed (Erkan Demirsoy)

tonybu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I want to share my experience with you. For me forums and opinions where essential to choose which doctor I would get my transplant done by.
After a lot of research I decided to choose Armamed. It isn't one these low cost clinics which were a no-go for me.
Doctor Demirsoy has been doing transplant for over 20 years, he does the extraction and opens the channels. He just takes one patient per day which was also something I found really positive. He's had a decent amount of good results, some bad results too as every doctor... Summing up, for 1.50 €/graft it seemed a good a option.
Downside of it: a really rude nurse not being very caring. Nurses kept on chatting throught the procedure. They also had TV on really loud and when I politely asked if they could please turn TV off, my petition wasn't well received.
My treatment after the transplant: oral minoxidil and monthly dutas mesotherapy.
I had the procedure done on october the 26th. Going through the ugly ducking phase now. I'm sharing some pics with you, so you can also give me your opinions on it.

Before transplant:
02.JPG

Design:
03.JPG

Right after the transplant:
04.JPG

2 weeks in (12.11.22):
05.jpeg

8 weeks (07.12.12):

06.jpeg

Donor area looking not very well at the moment:

010.jpeg
08.jpeg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck Dr Demirsoy was a great choice. The donor is a possibly shock loss. Give it some time.

How much of the procedure were done by the nurses/technicians and how much of the time was Dr Demirsoy present?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any news man? hope your donor area recovered. I had a good result despite one of the nurses acting like she did not give a f*** I admit it's a bit more sparse on her side. The trouble of relying on technicians.