3 Months on the Big 3 (w/pictures)

innovativeguy

Reaction score
So I'm 22 and started losing my hair and thinning back in high school. Yeah, I know..at such a young age too. Anyhow, I got fed up with it and decided to get on the Big 3. I figured, why not. It wouldn't hurt to try.

So I started on the Big 3 on November 8, 2007. It's almost three months and although progression is very slow, it's starting to show results. Hairline is coming back, and my hair is a lot thicker than usual.

Here's a Before and After picture of the front. Good to know that my hairline is coming back in less than three months. I'll see if I can get better pictures and an all around picture soon. Just wanted to show everyone my progression so far since November 8.

Before
picture1.jpg
After:
picture2.jpg

lucas.renoh

Reaction score
Congratulation, innovativeguy!

A pretty nice improvement. It's giving you your hair line back. ;)

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
You are an example of why one should start treatments as soon as possible. I started loseing in my early teens and if I started right after high school I probably would have lots of my hair left. Anyways good luck on your journey :bravo:

amsch

Reaction score
Nice results!

Also started losing my hair in high school already, startet finpecia with 18, minoxidil followed afterwards...how long after starting the foam could u see first results?

greets

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
are u using foam? if so are u on 2 times a day? i went down from 2 after 3 month to just1. dont thinki it was a good idea as the shed is back on:(

good results man

innovativeguy

Reaction score
I was pretty surprised at the results too. I actually started both fincar (1mg/day) and the foam (2x/day) and just kept going at it every single day. I didn't let anything discourage me from doing so. I knew from the start that it will take a while but in the end, it will all be worth it. In my case, results came quicker than I expected and I can finally start seeing my hairline coming back. And on top of that, I didn't see a major shed session, which is why I kept going with the foam 2x/day as suggested.

I didn't use 1% nizoral until a month after my Fincar/Foam treatment. Not sure though if that has anything to do with the effects.

amsch: Honestly, I didn't even pay attention to my hair during treatment. I just did what I did everyday, the foam, fincar, and year, and although I noticed a change in my hair after two months, I didn't really acknowledge it until now and that's when I realized that it's really working for me.

innovativeguy

Reaction score
MEANSTREET said:
are u using foam? if so are u on 2 times a day? i went down from 2 after 3 month to just1. dont thinki it was a good idea as the shed is back on:(

good results man

Thanks. Yeah, I'm on foam as well, 2x/day (morning and night). You shouldn't be discouraged though from the shed. It's normal. And although I didn't have that much of a shed, you should continue to do it both morning and night for the highest effective rate as possible.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
fast responder indeed.

beaner

Reaction score
Definitely a great improvement in such a short timeframe. I bet you'll be really pleased in the months to come. Good luck!

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Applying the foam throughout the top of your scalp or just the hairline?