What are your diagnosis? :roll:
dsc02020ci6.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your a great responder to minoxidil

faysals

Reaction score
frontal

Great progress, keep using it for a year hopefully you will get more regrowth .

Are you using foam or liquid? and what is your age ?

Sean68

Reaction score
itll probably work even better if you start taking finasteride with it.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
This should already be in success stories!! Mate - when you hit 12 months and if you add in finasteride... It's back to a full head of thick hair I reckon.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Def said:
This should already be in success stories!! Mate - when you hit 12 months and if you add in finasteride... It's back to a full head of thick hair I reckon.

Add finasteride after 12 months of Rogaine foam or add finasteride right now?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
frontal said:
Def said:

Add finasteride after 12 months of Rogaine foam or add finasteride right now?
add it right now !!

jcosta

Reaction score
frontal said:
Started on 11 June 2007.

What are your diagnosis? :roll:
dsc02020ci6.jpg

Excellent results, totally awesome for such a short time of use! And encouraging!! I started using the foam last Sat. night so it's been 6 days now. Oddly enough, my hair feels thicker. It may simply, be the effects of the foam itself and not the minoxidil (not yet), but I'm always hopeful. I'm waiting for my finasteride to arrive (could be any day now) and start on that.

I'm curious Frontal, how old are you and how long have you been losing your hair? finasteride can probably get you back to a 1.

Keep going and all the best. Please keep us posted on your progress. Again, it looks great so far.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 32 this coming december.
Losing it since 2000 but never gave a damn about it till 2003.

I'll buy finasteride a.s.a.p.
But 1st need to buy another pack of Rogaine just in case my current pack ran out.

jcosta

Reaction score
It's great that you caught it fairly early. I'm 43 and have just started aggressively tackling my hairloss. I haven't even heard of the "big 3" until I found this website. I hope I have the same great results that you are having. Good luck, man.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man.
I hope you'll succeed too.
Just be patient on the treatment.

This web site helped me too.
Bless all of them

Me also thought already to late.
But saw this posting of a dude who aged 37 but still get results.

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
I looked at the two pictures before I saw the dates and the one on the left definitely looks fuller.

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
I looked at the two pictures before I saw the dates and the one on the left definitely looks fuller.

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Picture on the right there was quite a bit more lighting used then the pic on the right. I think the two pics are an artifice.