3 months on Propecia.

Reaction score
3 months on and here's what I've observed and experienced.
The first 4 days my right ball developed a really heavy ache, so I stopped for a couple of days then started again. That extreme ache hasn't come back. I do however suffer very mild ball ache now and then but it's very insignificant. Otherwise no symptoms. Oh my sex life is in normal order.
I have however definitely lost more hair since using propecia, I comfort myself by telling myself that it will grow back because the hair I'm losing is thick, healthy looking hair and they must have many more shedding cycles left in them. Although it's very hard seeing thinner hair. I've been shedding from week 5 and hoping it stops soon.
The mistake I made was researching and reading horror stories. I wish I never did this. It has definitely played on my mind and continually think that any symptom is caused by propecia. I've put deep heat in my groin area before a football match and my balls were on fire, that must be propecia. Of course I'm kidding but reading horror stories hasn't helped.
My advice would be do your research, obviously. But avoid reading horror stories. It's not good for your mental state before taking the medication and pollutes it with rubbish. I have had no sides since the first 4 days worth noting and I thought the drug wasn't working because my willy hasn't shrunk or I was still getting erections!
Oh, I take 0.5mg daily and missed maybe 3 or 4 days.