3 months on big 3...2nd shed! love it!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hey everyone ive been on the big three for the last 3 months,have terminal hair growth on hairline and after my first shed seen new hair/miniaturized stuff replaced on the crown,lots of spiky new hair all over ,really like the sheds to be honest,liek to know the wheels are in motion.

i know sheeding can be horrible for a bit,but man,once the new hair starts sprouting,its completely worth it!

shedding is good

thanks for listening

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
yup,first shed was most of the miniaturized hair on my crown ans just behind hairline,the one ive had this week is the rest of the miniaturized hair,i now only have 'normal' hair on top of my head,and can feel more coming through.....cant say the shed really made me look much different cos its only miniaturized stuff and its been replaced,the replacement from the first shed overlapped into the 2nd shed..if that makes sense.so yes ,all good so far!

incubusor

Established Member
Reaction score
Great attitude bro. I wish you the best of luck, but you probably won't need it! :hairy:

simplemindedgenius

Reaction score
Got any pics bro? I've been on the big 3 for 1.5 months. Suddenly shedding a lot of fine hairs at the back, but I'm hoping they're going to come in like yours. Kinda worried though. :freaked2:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
sorry no pics,but after my first shed just glanced in the mirror about 4 weeks later and thought 'wow,hair!'

now hopefully there will be even more once this shed is over,its sloiwing down to a only a few so i guess im through the worst of the scond shed,apparently this is the typical week 11-16 propecia shed.........dont worry man,youll be cool,trust the big three,give it time ,ride the sheds out and youll be a lot happier with the state of ya hair in a years time,maybe less!

good luck :hairy:

Hair Gnome

Reaction score
Going through that now. All my shedding stopped 2 weeks after the finasteride, so I hoped like mad I would escape the shed stage. sadly I'm about 3mos in now and I've had an explosion of shedding just today with some wicked itching along with it.

It's a combination of the very fine stuff, as well as some of the stronger thicker strands. The rate is about twice the rate I seemed to be shedding before the finasteride.

I'll just grit my teeth and see how long this lasts!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
STILL shedding! although i think its calmed down a fair bit.....if this is like the first shed then things could look pretty good,shed a small amount first time round and the regrowth was good! have shed LOADS the last month or so,so i guess i'll see what happens over the next 3 months! can feel spiky hair on crown and mid section.......gotta sort the hairline though......minoxidil is growing terminal hair on temples but middle of hairline is shedding.....i wonder if itll grow back.....only time will tell

good luck everyone :hairy: