3 months mark - hair transplant regrowth question

arrogantprick

Reaction score
I seem to have excellent regrowth right along the hairline. It's fairly thick in density and hair diameter. This density runs along the hairline and is about 1/2 cm wide. Behind this, my hair does not seem to be coming in nearly as quickly, so it looks a bit odd right now.

Does growth tend to come in evenly or does my situation sound typical. I know my doctor (armani) put in more density along the hairline, so I don't know if it is just more more visible in that area because it is still early, or that there will always be a noticable difference in density between the two areas.

Any thoughts?

Gorpy

Established Member
Reaction score
Uneven growth is quite common. I've heard guys complain about it many many times. It should even out later.

s.a.f

Reaction score
3 months is just the beginning and yes I've heard that the further back you go the longer it takes to grow. Dont ask why it just does, many guys have to wait a long time for the crown to catch up.

G

Hair follicles post-op will enter telogen at different time intervals which is a good thing overall. And that's why we always inform everyone that it will take one year or longer to realize the full cosmetic effect. There definitely is more coming! :hairy:

chrish

Reaction score
what type of hair loss did you have before the hair transplant

and are there any pix cheers